Friday, March 13, 2009

Foto Wallpaper: Magaly Solier

I was born in the city of Huanta, the emerald of the Andes, Ayacucho. From an early age I was drawn to music, I grew up listening to music Andean Ayacucho. My childhood was, you could say, normal. We were 6 brothers, 4 males, 2 females. Everyone worked on the family farm, lived and ate through it. We saw many things bad and ugly, Huanta Peruvian city was the hardest hit, which had more deaths from terrorism. My mother always protected me, I owe her everything. All. She sang, always has nice voice. One day, picked up a guitar and began to tell his life, never forget that, the tears that tell our story. That day I decided I wanted to be a singer like her.

Since I was old, I participated in was singing festival. In 2003 and 2004 I won the X and XI SONG FESTIVAL LOOKING FOR NEW VALUES Ayacucho, in Huanta, Ayacucho.

Years later, I was in the main square of Huamanga with my friends from school. Cooked meal we were selling to raise money for our promotional trip to Cusco. And there was a gringa who looked at me a lot, for hours, ("pishtaco" he said) and approached me. I bought my puca spicy, eating, I asked if I would act in a movie ... and as I said. It was Claudia Llosa. A year passed and she called me for a casting. So I entered the world of cinema. I did not know it was. Now a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment