Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vista is evil and will notice the dress. Dress well and the woman will notice. Coco Chanel

RALPH LAUREN O GRANDE GATSBY

Shortly after founding his company, Ralph Lauren designed the costumes for the film "The Great Gatsby." The film is being reissued and the house Ralph Lauren, one and a half of the film's release, decided to present a collection based on 20 years (not only her but other brands also used the theme 20 years) and so famous in the film.

I watched all the shows of fashion week in New York and found that this mark was surpassed. I was really delighted with what I saw. He brought some details that are not always shown on the runways.

I know that the post was great, but I could not do otherwise, I would have shown more. At the end of a short video of the end of the parade



No comments:

Post a Comment